Friday, November 2, 2007

Non-Union Writer Available For Hollywood Hits

Just updating my post from yesterday...as I said, I am a non-union screenwriting savant who is moving to LA to fill in for the greedy writers going on strike. I have a ton of talent and am willing to cross the picket line to help out on a show like Heros or Prison Break. I graduated in May from Seton Hall with a 3.1 GPA majoring in Creative Writing (screenplays, plays, free journaling) and have almost 4 years of dialogue writing experience. I'll be on the road today, but if any studio execs/producers/agents are interested in my services please respond to this post, check out the blog I've set up to sort through offers/proposals(http://www.writersguildstrikesolution.blogspot.com/) or call me at 818-441-5989. Thanks! Also, does anyone have recs on where to live when I get there? I know the East part is all gangs etc. (Boys In The Hood)

1 comment:

blah said...

I definitely would NOT want to hire you if you can't even spell HEROES correctly. Oy. Newbie.